In light of the recent novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) developments, The Okura Tokyo has taken the following preventive measures for the safety and well-being of our guests.
【Common areas, guest rooms, restaurants, and other facilities】
- Have employees who provide services to guests wear masks.
- Install alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the lobbies, restaurants, restrooms, and other places around the hotel.
- Carefully disinfect high-touch items including doors, doorknobs, elevator buttons, and escalator handrails, etc. in the common areas and doorknobs, switches, tablets, and remote controls in the guest rooms with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Ventilate all banquet rooms by setting air-conditioners’ air volume to the maximum.
- Ensure employees check their body temperature before going to work. If an employee’s temperature exceeds 37.5℃ and/or claims to feel sick, we order him/her to stay home.
- Install alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the back-of-house areas including entrances, staff offices, restrooms, and lockers and give thorough guidance to employees to properly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Prohibit employees’ non-essential domestic and international business and personal trips.
- Please disinfect your hands with our alcohol-based hand sanitizers when entering The Okura Tokyo.
- Please complete the health status check sheet at the Front Desk upon check-in.
- If you feel sick, please let the staff know immediately.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
The Okura Tokyo