The French cuisine offered by The Okura Tokyo is a beautiful, sophisticated fusion of the traditional and the new. One dish that embodies this quality is the consommé, which is made from a bouillon prepared by stewing select cuts of wagyu beef for 17 hours. Minced beef, vegetables, and egg whites are then added to the broth and stewed for an additional 4 hours until the mixture has attained a clear golden hue that sparkles. The depth and richness of flavors in each dish are sure to satisfy every guest.
- Hors d'oeuvres + soup + 1 main + dessert + coffeeFrom ¥12,000 per head
- Hors d'oeuvres + soup + 2 mains + dessert + coffeeFrom ¥15,000 per head
The Okura Tokyo boasts Cantonese cuisine that is both sumptuous and authentic, cooked and served at perfectly calibrated temperatures. As heat is the lifeblood of all Chinese cooking, our chefs take care to adjust the flame for seasonal fluctuations and the volume of ingredients to ensure the food does not lose any flavor. Even after removal from the flame, the food is placed on dishes that have been heated just enough to preserve the food at ideal temperatures until it has been served. Guests will find the same attention to detail in the food's vibrant, meticulous presentation.
- 9-course lunchFrom ¥10,000 per head
- 9-course dinnerFrom ¥12,000 per head
The Okura Tokyo's Japanese cuisine heightens the flavors of its seasonal ingredients and enlivens the presentation of each dish with rich colors and arrangements. Each course is designed to appear like a painting, every ingredient and piece of dishware carefully selected and combined with great skill and passion to deliver a lasting impression on the guest.
- 6-course kaiseki (incl. rice, miso soup, pickled vegetables, and dessert)From ¥15,000 per head
- 6-course kaiseki (incl. rice, miso soup, pickled vegetables, and dessert)From ¥18,000 per head
- 7-course kaiseki (incl. rice, miso soup, pickled vegetables, and dessert): From ¥22,000 per head
Four-square bento boxes packed with seasonal items are also available.
The Okura Tokyo's cocktail buffet is a colorful spread of French, Chinese, and Japanese dishes. You may also request the addition of more casual fare, such as sushi, tempura, and teppanyaki. Our staff is dedicated to providing a spread that will completely satisfy the host and provide a memorable occasion.
- There is a 25 head minimum for the buffet, and a 50 head minimum if ordering additional items. Cocktail buffetFrom ¥10,000 per head