The hotel is within walking distance of three train stations
serviced by three different train lines.
- Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo Metro Ginza &
- Namboku Lines
Parking is available on the basement level (enter via the 1st floor) and the 4th floor (enter via the 5th floor).
* Complimentary parking for staying guests.
* Complimentary parking for restaurant guests spending at any in-house restaurants and bars.
￥3,000 or more : 1 hour / ￥5,000 or more : 2 hours / ￥10,000 or more : 4 hours
* Complimentary parking for banquet guests.
* Valet parking service is also available.
･For staying guests: ¥2,000 per night (consumption tax included) * the guests may use the service as many times as they wish during business hours.
･For non-staying guests: ¥2,000 car one use (consumption tax included)
For detailed information on business hours, please click here.
The hotel can be accessed by train, taxi, or Airport Limousine Bus from all major airports in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
Head to the Airport Limousine Bus counter in the Arrival Lobby and ask for a ticket to The Okura Tokyo.
- * Tickets purchased at the airport do not need to be reserved in advance.
- * Travel from the hotel requires advance reservation. You may purchase your ticket at the Bell Captain Desk on the 5th Floor of The Okura Prestige Tower.
- * Travel times may be affected by traffic.