The hotel is within walking distance of three train stations
serviced by three different train lines.
Routes from each station
- Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo Metro Ginza &
- Namboku Lines
Routes from major train stations
Please use the Main Entrance on the 5th floor for hotel guests and the Banquet Entrance on the 1st floor for banquet attendees.
* Complimentary parking for staying guests.
* Complimentary parking for restaurant guests spending at any in-house restaurants and bars.
￥3,000 or more : 1 hour / ￥5,000 or more : 2 hours / ￥10,000 or more : 4 hours
* Complimentary parking for banquet guests.
* Valet parking service is also available.
･For staying guests: ¥2,000 per night (consumption tax included) * the guests may use the service as many times as they wish during business hours.
･For non-staying guests: ¥2,000 car one use (consumption tax included)
For detailed information on business hours, please click here.
The hotel can be accessed by train, taxi, or Airport Limousine Bus from all major airports in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
Transfer information from airport
Airport Limousine Bus
Head to the Airport Limousine Bus counter in the Arrival Lobby and ask for a ticket to The Okura Tokyo.
- * Tickets purchased at the airport do not need to be reserved in advance.
- * Travel from the hotel requires advance reservation. You may purchase your ticket at the Bell Captain Desk on the 5th Floor of The Okura Prestige Tower.
- * Travel times may be affected by traffic.