Following the lifting of the state of emergency over COVID-19, The Okura Tokyo has resumed operations except for some facilities and will continue to take through measures to prevent infectious diseases.
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
【Temporary closure of restaurants and bars, opening hours changes, and others】
- We have temporarily changed restaurants and bars services until further notice. For detailed information, please see here.
- We have temporarily conducted operational changes until further notice. For detailed information, please see here.
- For detailed information on Shopping Arcade store closure and opening hours changes, please click here.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for telephone inquiries on room reservations on weekdays to 9:00 to 18:00.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for banquet inquiries to 10:00 to 17:00 on weekdays.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for wedding inquiries from 10:00 to 18:00 (closed on Tuesdays) and 9:00 to 18:00 (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays).
- Coupons and benefits for One Harmony members which expired or will expire on and after March 31, 2020 will be valid until March 31, 2021.
»Click here for details.
- The Main Entrance on the 5th floor of The Heritage Wing has temporarily been closed. For The Heritage Wing guests, please use the Main Entrance of The Prestige Tower on the 5th floor to check in and check out at the Front Desk.
- Lobby Concert 25 scheduled for the first half of 2020 (May to September) will be cancelled.
- The ceremony and commemorative concert for the 21st Hotel Okura Music Award scheduled for April 28 was cancelled.
The Okura Tokyo
As of August 3, 2020