In light of the state of emergency declared by the Japanese government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Okura Tokyo has temporarily closed some restaurants and bars, banquet rooms, and Okura Fitness & Spa. The hotel has also placed restrictions on accepting new room reservations until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but we ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
【Temporary closure of restaurants and bars, opening hours changes, and others】
- We have temporarily changed restaurants and bars services until further notice. For detailed information, please see here.
- We have temporarily conducted operational changes until further notice. For detailed information, please see here.
- For detailed information on Shopping Arcade store closure and opening hours changes, please click here.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for telephone inquiries on room reservations on weekdays to 9:00 to 18:00.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for banquet inquiries to 10:00 to 16:00 on weekdays.
- We have temporarily changed hours of operations for wedding inquiries to 10:00 to 16:00 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Coupons and benefits for One Harmony members which expired or will expire on and after March 31, 2020 will be valid until March 31, 2021.
»Click here for details.
- Lobby Concert 25 scheduled for the first half of 2020 (May to September) will be cancelled.
- The ceremony and commemorative concert for the 21st Hotel Okura Music Award scheduled for April 28 was cancelled.
The Okura Tokyo
As of May 28, 2020